Monday, February 7, 2011

Fun and Easy Valentines

I feel like whenever Valentines day comes around I have no idea what to do for my little girls preschool class. Ok... she's only four, but I think it should be something fun and crafty....yet something that she can do. So this year I strapped on my thinking cap and headed to Joann's. I know I can always find inspiration there! And Viola..they had some really cute heart shaped containers with little sayings on them. They were the perfect size for exactly 3 Hershey kisses!! Perfect!
With some red ribbon on hand and my handy dandy paper punch. I made some adorable labels and tied them with ribbon to the little heart containers. Put them all inside a little pink heart felt bag for little L to carry into preschool with her on Valentines day and hand out to all her friends.
Thank you again Joann for another job well done!! And Little L did it all by herself (ok ok..I tied all the ribbons)



First we put all the Hershey kisses into the containers
Added our ribbon and tag..and...
VIOLA


I also like to put a little something together for my 2 little loves!! I got them each a Valentine take out container and filled it with all sorts of goodies for my 2 little girls. Complete with hair bows (can't go wrong there!), pencils, Hershey kisses, stickers and any other cute knick knack I can find in the dollar bins!! Hey...they will never know!!
I also always try and crochet them something cute. This year I found an adorable pattern for a little dragon on etsy.com from pepika. Little L accidentally found hers already and she just fell in love with it..she even named it 'Sparkles the Dragon' (she is definatly my little girl).
And or course Valentines day wouldn't be complete without their very own Hershey's Chocolate bar.

It is so much fun to do little things for the one's you love on Valentines day! I hope this sparks your imaginations and helps you come up with your own Valentines day ideas!!




The Girl Creative








2 comments:

  1. these are super cute! I have seen these containers and there are so many terrific ways to use them! If you have a chance would love for you to come link up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings. www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails