Sunday, January 23, 2011

cutest kiddie crayon apron ...♥

Good morning Sunday...i am a day late...but Sunday is nice...
So tomorrow you will be pleasantly surprised with a new craft tutorial that i absolutely looove...but won't say anything about...you'll just have to tune in 'n see!...needless to say i fell in love with the cutie pie thing, so much so that i was hinting to sister♥Mar that she should be making a couple of those cutie pie things for my 2 daughters so they would be matchy-matchy with her 2 daughters (the girls are best buddies)...well it just so happened that i happened to have some ammunition for this scheme of mine :)
i had made a cutie patootie pie apron for sister
♥E's little girl "the K'ster" (we have lotsa little girls in this camp, right Nel?) and when sister♥Mar saw it she "squealed with delight" (not exaggerating...a direct quote from her text) and so it was born...a little girls cutie paatootie exchange...one crafted item for another crafted item ♥
This is what i made for little L in exchange for the boxes she made my girls...sneak a peak...



did i whip this up from a pattern i grafted myself you ask?
are ya nuts?!?! (i ask)

folks, i'm a Joann's girl...i live at Joann's (ask the chief)...i eat, think, breath, and sleep Joann's...
so why in the cutie patootie pie world would i make up my own pattern, when i could get this super duper cute one at Joann's for only 99cents!?!
that's right 99 pennies...and here it is...


it's Simplicity Pattern #2295...if you click on the pic it will link you to their website where you can purchase or just head on out to the nearest Joann's (they're almost always running a pattern sale of some sort) and come back next weekend and we'll make it together...i'll follow up with a "how-to" on how to make the cutest kiddie crayon apron!

♥----------------------------------------------------------------------------♥


And he answered and said unto them,
I tell you that, if these should hold their peace,
the stones would immediately cry out.
Luke 19:40


We were created to praise him...and if we fail to do so...
even the stones will cry out to Him...


My soul longs, yes, even faints for the courts of the LORD;
My heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
Even the sparrow has found a home, And the swallow a nest for herself,
Where she may lay her young—
Even Your altars, O LORD of hosts, My King and my God.
Blessed are those who dwell in Your house;
They will still be praising You. Selah

Psalm 84:2-4


this week linking to...
Photobucket





11 comments:

  1. My heartbeat doubled when I saw the crayons in rainbow order! Hallelujah! That's super cute J, I love it!
    ~Lulu~☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. Urskillz amaze even me and I know most of them.
    signed
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. J...AAA-DORABLE!!! and ohh how I still have a love for new crayons!!! one of my favorite things!! I can't wait for little L to see it...!!! ~Mar*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute! I saw that pattern at JoAnns the other day, and so I was really excited to see one actually made! I featured you today on my favorite things :)

    http://sunshineandchaucer.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-favorite-things_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable! Too bad I'm having a boy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. saw this on All Things Inspired- how ADORABLE is this!! it's so perfect for any little one- thanks so much for sharing! I've been inspired now, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for linking up! I featured this today--go grab a button!: http://fastdaze.blogspot.com/2011/01/linky-fridaze-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! I love your blog :) if I could sew I would try making this. My girl loves to color, she would love this!! Check out my craft blog at http://www.craftycagirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like ur blog alot with my deep heart......................like this we r also five frndz like sister ........................ komal..poonam..nancy..bhumika..gunwant....... nd we ol r in same field.
    so i lv u all seven sistersssssssssssssssssssssssssss.......
    GOD bless u olllllllllllllllllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails